Join Aya Healthcare, winner of multiple Top Workplace awards!
The Desktop Support Analyst will be an integral part of our rapidly growing IT team, working helpdesk tickets via email, phone, and in-person, assisting with departmental projects, and be able to problem-solve and seek out assistance from other team members if needed. He or she will be efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining structure, organization, and managing he triaging tickets that come into our help desk system, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver, has a positive attitude, and is extremely organized.
Who We Are:
We’re a $5.8 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Manage and maintain asset management, ordering and shipping of equipment and hardware.
- Manage and maintain licensing.
- Assist with imaging, repairing and shipping laptops.
- Create new user accounts in Office 365
- Work 50-60 helpdesk tickets per week, via email, phone or in person. Provide detailed and efficient notes
- Assist with weekly new hire setups when the IT Onboarding Team needs assistance
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1+ years’ experience in a user and systems support role
- Experience supporting Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012+
- Experience supporting email systems & client software (Outlook)
- Basic understanding of Office 365, Exchange, Azure and Azure AD
- Experience supporting cloud based VOIP systems
- Ability to respond to help desk requests in a professional and courteous manner
- Exceptional organizational skill with strong attention to detail
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance.
- Generous 401(k) match.
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily.
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including Disability / Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy