Req ID: 107912
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Desktop Support / Field Technician to join our team in Denver, Colorado (US-CO), United States (US).
The Desktop Support Analyst (Technician) will be responsible for performing various managed client services for a strategic customer. These services include: IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side Support, etc. This role combines strong technical skills with an emphasis on delivery high level of customer service.
This position will be a Client based position in Englewood Colorado.
Minimum 5 years experience in a Deskside environment in resolving customer issues on server, network appliance, computer, and other personal devices; Android or Apple.
Minimum of 5 years experience with Active Directory
- Responsible for on-site and/or remote installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of desktops, video-conference devices, phones, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals
- Performs troubleshooting, parts replacement, system upgrades, basic deployment, and repair on desktops / notebooks/ printers
- Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact end user experience and takes corrective action
- Active Directory – Computer management
- Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters
- Reviews, troubleshoots and approves operational quality desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals
- Installs, maintains and optimizes desktop /notebook configurations at customer site
- Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems
- Performs maintenance and repair services
- Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system
- Individuals have a well-rounded knowledge of the policies and procedures for their work area.
- Work may require discretion and independent judgment for non-routine matters, however, the primary focus of work activity is predominately routine.
For more information contact me; firstname.lastname@example.org
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.