MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Create and oversee products in DevOps (including both tools and processes) to facilitate product development and CI/CD
* Agile DevOps practice management
* Collaboration between Product Owner and DevOps engineers
* Drive sprint velocity, quality and throughput
* 2-3 years working in product development preferably in Azure Server
* Computer science, software engineering and data science knowledge
* Experience utilizing Agile methodology
* Ideally experience at another CPG/Retail company
They are one of the worlds largest beverage companies. They are a global, well known brand!
* Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
* Strong base salary and amazing benefit
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.