All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on technical training on the most relevant technologies in the industry and career path advancement in all levels of the company.
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career with All Covered!
The primary focus of the Systems Engineer for Device Deployment is close-to-the-device services projects. They ensure successful rollout of client device projects. Systems Engineers are technology subject-matter experts in device configuration, acting as technical advisors and thought leaders in deployment services, lifecycle services, support services, and training.
Deploying devices at scale and speed is both a device-oriented and people-oriented workflow. ISystems Engineer for Device Deployment must be a highly technical resource, but also an experienced mentor and leader of less technical personnel.
Essential Job Functions
- Oversee teams of deployment personnel, ensuring processes are followed and time targets are met.
- Perform quality assurance activities to ensure standardization of best practices.
- Assist in the design and deployment of device configuration projects.
- Act as technical escalation point for project managers, team leaders, and leadership.
Daily interaction with multiple clients pertaining to technical issues.
The majority of work will be performed at our configuration center and in limited client locations, which may vary in terms of quality of workspace. Must be able to lift, carry, and reposition all parts of user workstations, network appliances, and printers. Consecutive hours spent at a time sitting in front of computer monitor and using keyboard and mouse.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Experience providing oversight to team members including the ability to coach and mentor technical and non-technical workers and customers in key topics with clear demonstration and documentation.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, conducive to team development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including demonstrable experience composing detailed reports, recommendations, and leave-behind materials.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- 5 years in-depth experience deploying devices at scale and supporting mixed environments. Ideally candidates have experience with Windows, Chrome, and Apple devices.
- Familiarity with the latest OS versions and toolsets, including MDM toolsets such as Microsoft InTune/Autopilot, Jamf Pro, Cisco Meraki, VMware Airwatch, and more
- Expert-level skills supporting Apple technologies in an enterprise environment, including DEP, VPP, ABM, Apple Configurator and configutil, startosinstall, identity management, single sign-on, share access, hosted services, and endpoint security best practices.
- Demonstratable proficiency with CLI and scripting with common automation languages (e.g., bash, Python, etc).
- Strong computer analysis and diagnostic skills with the ability to implement quick and effective solutions to network problems.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.