Vineti creates advanced software for advanced therapies. We are a healthcare-tech company developing cloud-based software solutions that enable biopharmaceutical and life science companies to provide next generation personalized therapies safely, securely, seamlessly, and scalably. From the beginning, Vinetis founders have understood the challenges innovators face in developing personalized therapies. We are removing these barriers with technology that integrates the eng-to-end supply chain of the process. Our technology makes it possible for patients with cancer, genetic disorders, and other serious health conditions to receive these breakthrough therapies.
As a member of the Vineti team, we can promise you the opportunity to collaborate alongside smart and driven people, with endless opportunities to grow your many skills.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineering Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will be leading a 4 person global DevOps engineering team building developer tools, extending our CI/CD pipeline, improving service observability and building core components used in the product. This is a hands on role and you should have a demonstrated track record of leading teams building secure, large scale, highly available services. You will be focused on deploying our mission critical applications to a HIPAA compliant cloud. We work primarily with AWS, Tomcat, Nginx and React. This role is based in our downtown San Francisco office.
What youll be doing as a DevOps Engineering Manager:
- Coaching and mentoring team members to grow
- Building strong partnerships with developers, engineering managers, and product managers
- Directly manage the health and availability of services
- Communicate clearly with key business stakeholders of new projects and areas of improvement
- Grow the global DevOps function by attracting, hiring, and retaining top talent
- Help to build and foster good engineering practices and processes in an agile environment
- Work with the team to help orchestrate developments on Ruby and React applications
- Play an active role in release management for our multi-tenant SaaS platform
- Work with AWS to ensure a HIPAA compliance deployment
- Manage large Kubernetes clusters
- Implementing security policies for infrastructure
- Partner with Customer Success to implement 24×7 production support operations
- 2+ years coaching and mentoring team members in an engineering management role
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- 2+ years of Kubernetes experience
- OpenShift experience a plus
- Care deeply about your work and about the success of your projects
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality systems and policies
- Excellent communication skills and a team mindset
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Github, Continuous Integration
- Worked with ELK, Sensu and/or equivalent logging and monitoring stacks
- Familiarity with deployment tools like Ansible and Terraform
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
Vineti is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Our goal is to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.