Beacon Health Options
Job Category: Clinical – Quality Mgmt
Req #: DIRQU01799
Schedule: Full Time
Location: VA – Arlington
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Director of Quality Control to join our team at our office in Arlington, VA. The Director of Quality Controldirects and oversee the overall operation ofthe Quality Control Program for the Military OneSource program. Conducts analyses and monitors outcomes, recommends improvement initiatives based on audit, SLAs and participant feedback. Provides Quality Improvement assistance to all department throughout the Military OneSource Program. Interfaces with government representatives from the Office of theSecretary of Defense for records request, FOIA, quality presentations and other tasks as required. Ensure that all of the quality assurance programs, metrics, reports, and data are gathered, managed, and reported within contract standards.
- Develop and implement the Quality Control Program/Plan in applying quality improvement principles to improve the quality of service provided by Military OneSource.
- Applies the contractual Quality Control Plan and the Performance of Work Standards as it applies to daily operations and recommended quality improvement projects.
- Serve as quality improvement subject matter expert, including but not limited to leading Quality Improvement Projects, in accordance with Utilization Review Accreditation Commission requirements and provide Quality Improvement Performance activities to the government as requested.
- Collect and analyze data to recommend quality improvement plans to include but not limited to process efficiency, resource allocations, quality support,
- Subject matter expert on collecting, maintaining and releasing Personal Identifiable Information.
- Serves as the point of contact for Office of theSecretary of Defense regarding all requests for records release, Freedom of Information, and quality control information.
- Facilitates and/or attends meetings including but not limited to the Quality Oversight Committee, The Quality Assurance Committee and the MACRO group.
- Supervise the Quality Control team as assigned
- Prepare and submit monthly and annual reports
- Prepare and submit Ad Hoc reports
- Travel as requested
- Oversee the complaint process and resolution
- Serve as the Point of Contact for all tour advance party requests and guests
Education: Master’s degree in behavioral science or a licensed Registered Nurse with special emphasis in mental health, business or healthcare administration preferred.
Licensures: Registered Nurse or Mental Health Clinician. Certified Professional Healthcare Quality preferred.
Years and Type of Relevant Work Experience: Four years of experience in quality improvement, risk management and/or utilization review in a managed care setting. Knowledge of local and national Quality Control and regulatory standards preferred, including National Committee for Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement reporting.
Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Analytical and problem solving ability
Group presentation and public speaking skills
This contract requires U.S. Citizenship
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
ValueOptions Federal Services, Inc, a Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
At Beacon Health Options, our candidate’s data privacy is a top priority. Our recruiting team conducts all communications using official company email (@BeaconHealthOptions.com). Only candidates who have applied for an open position through our Careers page (careers.beaconhealthoptions.com) will be engaged in our interview process. Beacon conducts all interviews in person or over the phone. At no time during the recruiting process will any Beacon recruiter request any financial or personally identifiable information from you.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.