Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for an ECM Sr. Solutions Engineer!
The ECM Sr. Solutions Engineer architects, develops and administers customized document management solutions for the KMBS BIS ECM customer base. Responsible for determining/ documenting technical requirements, developing functional specifications and implementing comprehensive “end to end” document capture, scan, store and retrieval solutions. Participates in the document discovery and Statement of Work processes, in an effort to clearly define the products and Professional Services labor required, to solve defined business problems. Develops project plans consisting of a work break down structure of tasks, as well as manages the pre-production issues and change orders, as required. Designs and implements complex ECM workflow solutions in concert with base system installations. Delivers post production technical support, as required. Develops product demos and prototype systems in concert with ECM Sales.
Due to the current circumstances brought about by the Covid-19 outbreak, this position does not yet have a start date. However given the importance of the role, we will continue to actively interview candidates during this time, with the intention of completing the hiring process and extending an offer as soon as we are able to do so. Initial interviews will be over the phone and/or video.
Essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Architects, develops and implements complex/custom document management solutions as part of the ECM Sales and Professional Services processes
- Develops customized demos and proof-of-concepts during the sales process and for events, as required
- Provides support to ECM Sales related to Statement of Work (“SOW”) development, and supports the solution development process during the sales cycle
- Facilitates technical discovery meetings with contracted customers; authors the Functional Specification Document and ascertains customer approval; develops the work break down structure of tasks required to implement and deploy an approved ECM solution
- Participates in ECM Sales and training events, as required
- Authors, facilitates and executes approved
- Change Orders as required by the customer
- Participates in technical/end-user training classes in support of the installed document management solution
- Delivers technical support to contracted customers and tracks time utilization/problem resolution within the designated problem management system; backs up the Help Desk and also works as part of the installation team, as required
- Acquires and maintains current technical knowledge of relevant product/service offerings as it pertains to document capture, storage, retrieval, electronic workflow, data and systems integration
- Supports the development of the internal ECM system, and provides rollover support to end-users, when the Help Desk is not available
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Three years or greater experience implementing ECM solutions (Kofax Capture and Kofax Total Agility highly desired)
- Three years or greater industry experience; programming experience using C# and VB.Net
- Knowledge of workflow best practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to execute within a team structure
- Strong technical implementation and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to collaborate with internal partners and external vendors to solve technical problems
- Ability to create process documentation – Visio experience preferred
- Knowledge of Robotic Process Automation – preferred
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook)
- Four- year college degree or satisfactory completion of a business curriculum from an accredited school and/ or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in managing/implementing medium to high complexity projects
- Kofax Capture Certification – Desired
- Kofax Transformation Certification – Desired
- Kofax Total Agility MCC Certification – Desired
- Kofax Total Agility SPA Certification – Desired
- Kofax RPA Certification – Desired
- ECMs Certification – Preferred
- ReadSoft Online Certification – Desired
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.