MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The PM or Superintendent would be responsible for:
* Manage multiple construction projects at once
* Provide leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
* Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
* Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
* Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
A Successful Applicant would have:
* Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
* 5+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects
* 1+ years of previous experience with gathering requirements from the client / business and documentation
* 3+ years of experience with full product life cycle with understanding of development life cycle
Our client is a highly recognized general contractor in Los Angeles with over 30+ years in the construction industry. As one of the top general contractors in the area, as a superintendent, you would play an integral part of the Southern California team.
* Medical, dental, vision for entire family
* 401k matching
* Flexible Vacation Days
* Competitive Salary with Annual Bonuses
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.