Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking a Module Engineer who will have a fundamental knowledge of circuits, especially digital circuits, processors and FPGAs.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to solve basic lab debug problems with use of lab tools such as bench supplies, scopes and logic analyzers.
- Module design experience including thorough design documentation, completion and review of schematic, participation in SI analysis, creating and reviewing routing instructions, coordination with layout, review of layout, documented test plan and completed debug.
- Experience completing multiple module designs including at least one of moderate complexity is desired.
- There will be limited local travel.
- Extensive knowledge of circuit design and signal integrity is expected.
- Proficient with schematic capture and layout tools, DxDesigner and Expedition a plus.
- Has led module debug and integration of module into system.
- Familiar with environmental test methods and flow.
- Understands and has performed worst case analysis.
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering is required; Master's degree preferred.
- Must have at least 7 years of design experience.
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado; relocation available.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.