Business Group Highlights
Perspecta Labs generates transformative applied research to fuel solutions for our customers’ unique challenges. We are a self-sustaining research center within Perspecta that provides applied research and engineering to enable government agencies, utilities and commercial enterprises to fully exploit the future of communications, analytics and cyber security.
We are seeking a senior Electronic Warfare Engineer for a position based in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. The candidate will provide RF EW engineering and test support for advanced research and development projects.
- Develop, design & implement an RF EW system for field conditions in a laboratory setting
- Assess RF performance with software
- Provide support for electronic warfare systems
- Adapt the test system as needed based on the program technical requirements
- Adapt current and outside sourced models as needed
- Design test cases/scenarios for countermeasure testing
- Generating reports for engineering teams and the customer. Reports may include your analysis of an EW system, test events and recommendations for future development
- Work with engineering team evaluating technical approaches and to provide technical guidance
- Presentations of technical data/reports/papers to leadership/conferences
- Clearly communicate with team members Participate in team meetings/discussions
Requires 12 to 15 years with BS/BA or 10 to 13 years with MS/MA or 7 to 9 years with Ph.D.
- Active Secret clearance
- Bachelors degree in Electrical engineering, Physics, Computer Science or a related field
- Knowledge and experience with RF Countermeasures, EW (Electronic Warfare), and Radar Systems
- Hands on laboratory or field test experience
- Independent worker, team player
- Excellent Technical writing Be able to work in a research type environment
- Effective communications
- 10+ years of experience
Electronic Countermeasures, ECM, Radar, countermeasures, jammer, jamming, ECM technique Radio, Frequency, RF, receiver, transmitter, RF Countermeasure, microwave, amplifier, EMI, RF antenna, analog design, signal, RF simulation, RF switches, electrical systems, missile warning, detection, aircraft survivability,
The successful candidate must be a U.S. Citizen, possess and be able to maintain a DOD Secret Security Clearance, as a qualification and condition for employment.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector—from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.