At Schneider Electric, sustainability is at the core of our purpose, culture, and business.
Come join our team and help us build a portfolio of residential energy products including solar inverters, batteries, EV chargers, smart electrical panels, connected outlets and smart lighting solutions! Let’s create an eco-system together that makes our homes fully electric, way more intelligent, gives users greater control of their energy usage, and instead of contributing to climate change – helps fix it!
We are hiring a Senior Test Engineer with a strong background in EV Charging to join the Schneider Electric Solar + Storage team.
What will you do?
- Test Planning and Strategy: Collaborate with project managers, developers, and stakeholders to understand project requirements and use them to develop and execute comprehensive test strategies.
- Review Requirements: Use cases, system, and product specifications to fully understand the system/solution requirements
- Test Design and Execution: Create and execute detailed functional, regression, integration, and performance test cases and test scripts based on requirements and specifications. Manage traceability between the test plan, test cases, automation sequences, and requirements. Report test progress and coverage to stakeholders.
- Defect Identification and Reporting: Document, report, and help solve defects, issues, and anomalies using a defect tracking system
- Test Bench Development: Responsible for test bench development lifecycle including requirements, design, implementation, and maintenance
- Mentorship: Provide guidance and mentorship to junior engineers and manage testing projects and teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in integration, verification, and validation of IoT offers or complex systems including Regression, Functional, Performance, Black box, White box, Integration, etc.
- Extensive experience in electrical testing, including test system design and implementation.
- Proficiency in using electrical testing equipment, instrumentation, and software tools.
- Knowledge of electric vehicle charging systems, power electronics, electrical grid infrastructure, electrical safety standards, and load management is a plus.
Creating a More Sustainable World, Together
Sustainability is at the core of our purpose – to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. And we are being recognized for this too! In 2021, Schneider Electric was ranked the world’s most sustainable corporation by Corporate Knights – an acknowledgement of our Sustainability Impact 2021-2025 program, and our long-standing commitment to Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) issues.
What's in it for you?
- Flexibility: With our Global Flexibility at Work policy, and our hybrid work model, we empower our employees to work flexibly, managing their unique life and work in the way that works best for them. We embrace agile, flexible, and smart ways of working for our people — to support higher performance, greater inclusion and well-being, and stronger resiliency. Working part-time or from the comfort of your home are just a few of the opportunities available when you most need them.
- Career Development: We provide a rich environment for our people to grow and learn every day. Our career development model is built around 3 pillars: Experience, Exposure and Education. In addition to working with your manager to build your unique career path, you can use our digital and borderless career platform – Open Talent Market – to match your skills and ambitions to opportunities across the organization including mentorships, part-time projects, and open positions.
- Inclusive Environment: At Schneider Electric, diversity is an integral part of our history, culture, identity, and success. By embracing difference, we build a culture of respect where everyone feels safe to be their authentic selves. We are fully committed to inclusion, and our policies and culture reflect this commitment to our employees.
- USA: Great Benefits: Schneider Electric offers an inclusive benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k) + match, well-being programs, holidays & paid time off, recharge breaks, military leave benefits, employee share ownership plan and more. Learn more: http://se.com/us/careers
We are looking for positive, self-motivated, passionate people with a keen desire to collaborate in an exciting, energetic, team-based design environment to help us develop next generation technologies to empower and connect our world-class products to each other, and to our customers.
The U.S. compensation range for this full-time position, which includes base pay and short-term incentive, is $111,000-$166,000 for candidates located within the U.S. Our salary ranges are determined by reviewing roles of similar responsibility and level. Within the salary range, individual pay is determined by several factors including performance, knowledge, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Schneider Electric also offers a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees, inclusive of flexible work arrangements, paid family leaves, 401(k) + match, well-being programs, holidays & paid time off, military leave benefits, and more.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€34bn global revenue
128 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.