NTT DATA's Client is seeking a End User Services – Desktop Support team member to provide desktop hardware support for the user community. Works on multiple functional systems that tend to be of moderate to high complexity.
Performs troubleshooting for hardware, software and system problems.
Responds to incidents, performs diagnosis, executes incident resolution for those requiring medium to high complexity.
- Utilizes previous experience to reach resolution and will contribute to knowledge management system(s).
- Responds to customer requests received via the Service Management application.
- Fulfills requests of moderate to high complexity.
- Interacts with the customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Assists in the maintenance of and enters appropriate data into the device asset management system and the knowledge management systems to capture knowledge and work processes.
- Responds to assigned issues and troubleshoots problems with desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile carts, printers and peripherals, including deployment of new devices.
- Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact end-user experience and takes corrective action.
- Participates in low complexity local and enterprise projects.
- Performs proactive maintenance on devices.
- Day to day interactions with user community and works collaboratively with Business and IT Stakeholders as it relates to Incident Management, Request Fulfillment and Problem Management.
- Understanding and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Escalates issues when necessary.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs to waist level, bend and walk around office or hospital (short to medium distances depending upon size of facility).
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.