Requisition Number: 79584
Insight is a Fortune 500 global technology services company. We are a leading provider of intelligent technology solutions, helping companies around the world implement innovation and improve business performance.
Target salary: 60k to 75k
- Provide day to day support for firewall engineering, complete operations tasks, and provide level 1 & 2 on-call technical support for the Firewall Engineering and Operations team.
- Support the implementation and ongoing operations of network access control devices to include firewalls, web proxies, and SSL VPN devices.
- Build and configure solutions in the development, test, and production environment; including documenting the security infrastructure and design
- Manage connectivity issues, maintain vendor relationships, and assist with vendor escalation and issue resolution.
- Facilitate device refresh of network security devices with a focus on capacity, manageability, and security of new and existing security infrastructure.
- Provide leadership and technical expertise with the deployment, maintenance, configuration and support of customer’s network and network security focusing on Check Point appliance implementation.
- Complete tasks using Check Point and Cisco managed hardware and software solutions
- Use Check Point SmartDomain Manager tools and techniques to work and manage daily operational Firewall Service Requests to create, modify, or remove rules, policies and objects within a Checkpoint environment.
- Ensure that controls are in place and managed properly to meet legal and regulatory compliance of all network infrastructures.
- Evaluate and recommend new and emerging services and technologies.
- Ensure strict adherence to all departmental Standard Operating Procedures and processes including escalation of concerns to peers and management
- Participate in post-mortem investigation of security incidents and prepare incident reports documenting the findings.
What you’ll need to join Insight:
- Ability to work collaboratively across a variety of business units to implement new technology and support existing technology.
- Ability to develop reports for organization management, regulatory agencies, audit firms, on both a recurring and as-needed basis.
- Willingness to occasionally work outside of normal business hours to support customer’s global presence.
- Ability to use ticket tracking system to manage workload
- Build and/or deploy security appliances with Check Point R77.20 with GAIA OS architecture.
- Maintain Check Point managed firewall infrastructure
- Provide on-going support
- Provision firewalls, based on consultation with customer
- Troubleshoot firewall infrastructure problems
- Troubleshoot firewall related problems as reported by customer
- Provide training to firewall administrators.
- Request new firewall resources (new firewall, new security zone)
- Request and approve firewall requests for both application specific and template rules
- Manage the membership of a security zone manage growth and move hosts into or out of a zone
- Check Point firewall
- SmartDmain Manager
- Smart Dashbard
- Smartview Tracker tols
- UTM Edge Gateway Appliance
- SSL Extender VPN Slutions
- IPSEC VPN Tunnels
- Bluecoat Proxy Servers, and SSL
- SSL VPN, IDS, IPS, DLP, and WAF
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Knowledge of Linux Operating Systems
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Memphis || Tennessee (US-TN) || United States (US) || None || None || US – Memphis, TN ||
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.