Responsible for contributing in one or more areas of expertise in collaboration with various cross-functional project teams. Exercises solid knowledge of engineering skills and methodology. Applies long-term objectives and plans related to the company's technical vision to daily activity. Applies innovative solutions for engineering developmental problems that are competitive with industry and company standards with little direction. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
– Provide technical support with minimal supervision.
– Coordinate with National and Regional cross functional teams both direct and indirect to find least cost quickest access solutions.
-Project Manage access orders to meet customer and business obligations
-Coordinate with various internal and third party teams for preparation of ASR management
-Ordering of services and products associated with Metro-E Fiber, coax, maintenance and augments.
– ASR ordering of leased circuit transport elements, leased cost elements, and facilities-based on-net circuits within Comcast.
– Coordinate with various internal and third party teams for preparation of ASR paperwork and orders.
– Facilitate accurate and timely implementation of new circuits and ensure circuit inventory reporting is updated in a timely manner.
-Provide timely status reports to all vested project stakeholders both internal and external
– Evaluate and report critical issues to Supervisor/Manager – Circuit Ordering and Implementation that may jeopardize a customer launch.
– Build and maintain positive relationships with 3rd party and Comcast personnel across all local markets and operations.
– Assist cross functional teams with all special and large scale projects as required
– Responsible for providing frequent and ad hoc status updates to management as directed as well as possibly taking 1st level escalations for overdue provisioning milestones on customer orders.
– Research supportive information critical for determining necessary data entry values required facilitating accurate and expedient ASR ordering.
– Responding to status updates verbally and with detailed written reports as requested by management, third party departments and business customers.
– Assisting with the creation and modification of department job aids and M&Ps
– Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
– Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
– Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Equivalent
– 2 to 5 years’ experience working in the telecommunications/telephony industry environment.
– 2 Years’ experience with Metasolv inventory and ordering systems
– Knowledge of Metro Ethernet technology including ENNI, EVC, UNI and VLAN
– 2 to 3 years’ experience ordering network facilities from ILEC/RBOC via ASR, ordering forms and web-based ordering systems.
– 2 to 3 years’ experience with circuit inventory management databases
– Computer literacy including but not limited to proficiency in Microsoft Windows applications — Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Project
– Forward facing customer management experience
– Generally, requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.