Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking a Systems Engineer who will work closely with SEAKR System Architects, the program team, and the customer to help define system architectures and appropriate levels of requirements.
- The candidate will also work closely with Hardware and Software Engineers to ensure module, FPGA, and software designs meet customer requirements.
- The Systems Engineer will work with the customer to ensure that both SEAKR and customer requirements are clear, consistent, correct, and complete, and perform system trades to help optimize design solutions.
- The Systems Engineer must have experience in the Aerospace industry performing requirements management including requirements creation, tracking, flow-down, coverage, verification, tracking, compliance matrices, etc.
- A background in detailed hardware or software design, a familiarity with management of requirements and change orders, and the ability to efficiently adapt to changing customer requirements is preferred.Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering majors are preferred.
- Must have at least 7 years of experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills is a must.
- Experience with requirements management tools is a plus. Experience with digital and/or RF electronics deign, schematic capture, FPGA design, embedded system design, single board computers, or embedded software design is required.
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado; relocation available.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.