How will this role have an impact?
As an Enterprise Architect, you will help design, plan, implement, and govern enterprise cloud strategies.
This role will report to our Enterprise Architect Lead.
What will you do?
- Be a subject matter expert for Signify's technology solutions
- Understand business goals and industry standards trends
- Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills, including the ability to lead change efforts through effective communication and persuasion
- Identify priorities, technical objections, and design strategies encompassing the entire Signify ecosystem to deliver business value and resolve blockers
- Provide domain expertise around public cloud and enterprise technology
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms, and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution providing best practice advice to optimize effectiveness.
We are looking for someone with:
- 10+ years of combined experience as a Principal Engineer, Solution Architect, and Enterprise Architect
- Minimum 2+ years in the role of Solution Architect or Enterprise Architect in a cloud computing environment
- Active experience in the last couple of years across SaaS, PaaS or IaaS
- Experience with structured Enterprise Architecture practices, hybrid cloud deployments, migration deployments, and roadmaps
- Experience with large-scale computing solutions and the enterprise technology buying and evaluation process
- Experience designing, implementing and supporting highly scalable applications and web services
- Experience with Amazon AWS. Optional other cloud providers.
- Experience working with API documents, calling APIs using scripts, and testing APIs
- Experience with distributed version control systems (e.g., Git)
- Good understanding of the Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SSDLC)
- Knowledge of Agile-support tools such as Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo, etc.
- Experience working in environments where Agile, Scrum / Kanban, DevOps, TDD, BDD, and Shift Left work practices are used and champion of these methodologies, leading and encouraging the practice of them
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals’ clinical, social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and community resources, we’re able to close critical care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone involved.
Our high-performance networks are powered by more than 9,000 mobile doctors and nurses covering every county in the U.S., 3,500 healthcare providers and facilities in value-based arrangements, and hundreds of community-based organizations. Signify’s intelligent technology and decision-support services enable these resources to radically simplify care coordination for more than 1.5 million individuals each year while helping payers and providers more effectively implement value-based care programs.
To learn more about how we’re driving outcomes and making healthcare work better, please visit us at www.signifyhealth.com.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.