At Freddie Mac, you will do important work to build a better housing finance system and you’ll be part of a team helping to make homeownership and rental housing more accessible and affordable across the nation.
The Executive Support and Trade Floor Manager is responsible for managing and leading all the technical resources who support the Freddie Mac Executive Leadership and Traders. Reporting to the Director of Workplace Strategy and Support, the person is responsible for ensuring technical support resources are working according to optimal staffing levels and redirects work when necessary. The person will also identify efficiencies that can be achieved within the support system of their direct reports. This position is responsible for ensuring all the needs of the Senior Executives and Traders are met. The person is also responsible for talent development and the professional growth of the entire team.
Management of Administrative Staff and Resources
- Plans, directs, assigns and manages daily activities of staff providing support to the Executive Leadership team, Executive Admins and Traders
- Develop a strong, collaborative relationship with Executive Leaders, Executive Admins and Traders
- Develop a staffing and support model in conjunction with the needs of Executive Leaders, Executive Admins and Traders
- Provides leadership and fosters cross-training, teamwork, engagement, and talent development.
- Encourage and commend staff for excellent performance
- Conducts annual performance reviews and provides ongoing coaching, feedback and communication with staff regarding specific performance expectations
- Respond to escalated issues/questions/concerns
- Manage the training of new administrative staff and be responsible for the development of training modules
- Identify, review and prioritize opportunities with executive leaders to improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness
- Assist staff when workload volumes are high
- Continuously assess quality of support provided and improve the processes and workloads for administrative staff
- Designate and coordinate the administrative operational needs of executive locations
- Prepare and report on weekly status to the executive team
Development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Develop, recommend and implement policies and procedures.
- Monitor adherence to policies and established procedures. Propose methods which assure effective execution of program responsibilities.
- Update policy and procedure manuals as required.
- Apprise staff of changes.
- Ensure alignment with existing Freddie Mac policies and procedures.
- Work with the CEO’s assistant to develop strategies to support the executive team
- Associate’s or Bachelor's degree in Technology / Business administration or related field
- Ten (10) plus years of technology experience with 3 plus years focused on End User Technologies
- Five (5) years of experience supporting senior-level executive
Physical Demand Level
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and occasionally lifting and/or carrying. A certain amount of walking and standing is often necessary in carrying out job duties.
Keys to Success in this Role
- Effective leadership skills
- Ability to implement change in a positive, sensitive and forward-thinking manner
- Ability to independently organize and prioritize work
- Good judgment in demanding situations and ability to act decisively at the right time
- Ability to negotiate, resolve conflicts and build teams
- Ability to solve complex problems and issues using an innovative approach to problem solving
- Professional demeanor and ability to defuse sensitive situations in a calm manner
- Effective communication skills both in written and verbal presentation with a style that
- Is open and fosters trust, credibility and understanding
- Proficient and highly literate in common computer applications including internet research, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and email
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of any and all information encountered
- Strong and effective learner of new tools and technologies
Current Freddie Mac employees please apply through the internal career site.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC.
Job Category:Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.