FHN Financial Senior Developer
The FHN Financial Senior Developer is responsible for developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining enterprise level modern applications. This individual will also work with users to determine business needs and requirements. In addition, they will be responsible for maintaining design consistency and the enforcement of established standards and best practices. The ideal candidate must display excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities and be comfortable working in a varied and fast paced environment.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Strong object oriented analysis and design skills and experience with the web technology stack is required
- Expertise in Microsoft .NET, C#, and Web API are required,
- Experience in VB.NET and ASP.NET.
- Experience in SSIS and SSRS packages.
- Experience with Node.js will be plus
- Experience in Web services SOAP and REST
- Knowledge of SQL Queries and Stored Procedures
- Knowledge of source control and change control practices including a propensity to adhere to the established standards
- Experience with build automation and deployment tools (GIT, TFS, Subversion (SVN), Jenkins, MSBuild, etc.)
- Development experience with web applications deployed in complex, multi-tiered environments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 5+ years of applicable work experience
- Languages: .Net Core, specifically C#
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL
- Solid understanding of BootStrap, Angular, HTML5, JSON, APIs Knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite and other design applications a plus
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience designing complex business solutions using appropriate tools, technologies, and methods
- Experience in the financial industry a plus
- Experience with multi-platform mobile app development a plus
- Related experience with OAUTH, GitHub/Azure DevOps, Blazor, RabbitMQ, MongDB, or MS SQL Reporting and Integration Services a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.