Our client is a world leader in the manufacturing and distribution of analytical instrumentation used in R&D Laboratories. They are adding a new position January 4th, 2021 for a Field Service Engineer ideally based in or near the Dallas, TX area, covering North/West TX and OK, but will also conduct supplemental travel into other territories in the Southern Region on a regular basis.
The Field Service Engineer is responsible for installation, maintenance, and repair of Analytical Instrumentation used in R&D Laboratories.
This position typically requires travel throughout the week (70%).
The company offers a generous salary, bonus, profit sharing, monthly car allowance, mileage reimbursement, $10K anniversary bonus every 5 years and a great benefits package.
- Managing inventory and reporting for accuracy.
- Must be able to complete administrative tasks associated with field service.
- Good communication skills and strong customer service skills are a must for this position.
- Ability to work on your own with little supervision.
- Direct experience in the analytical instruments field is a plus.
- The ability to work with electronic schematics, test equipment, and tools for repairs is required.
- A valid driver's license and passport are required.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Physics or Engineering.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.