At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Provide in-depth technical expertise to develop, manage and implement engineering activities associated with ASME Section XI In-Service Inspection and Repair Replacement Programs.
- Participate in ASME Section XI Code Committees and other industry organizations related to In-Service Inspection and Repair Replacement Programs.
- Provide technical expertise and consultation through direct involvement to identify and resolve equipment and system problems.
- Provide complete task management of engineering issues.
- Perform engineering tasks as assigned by supervision applying engineering principles, including outage support as required.
- Accountable for the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of work, ensuring proper configuration management and assuring that standard design criteria, practices, procedures and codes are used in preparation of plans and specifications.
- Perform independent research, reviews, studies, and analyses in support of technical projects and programs.
- Recommend equipment, new concepts and techniques to improve performance, simplify construction, reduce costs, correct design or material flaws, or comply with changes in codes or regulations.
Possesses specialty skills and performs advanced tasks independently with minimal supervisory review. Performs engineering tasks independently and actively imparts knowledge to others. Higher level of accountability than an Engineer 2B. Must be able to manage and implement engineering analysis and technical programs. Has wide latitude to make technical decisions within accountabilities.
Department Specific Roles/Responsibilities:
Monitor, enhance, and implement technical programs. Identify, schedule and oversee code and regulatory inspections per technical program requirements. Support field execution of programmatic inspections. Prepare required analysis and program documents to support inspection scopes.
- B. S. in Engineering or Licensed Professional Engineer and 5+ years’ engineering experience
- 5 or more years’ solid performance with last two in top half of Engr 2 band
- Demonstration of FLS competencies
- Professional Engineer Registration
- Advanced technical degree or related coursework
- Experience with ASME Section XI In-Service Inspection or Repair Replacement Programs
- Experience with ASME Section XI, ASME Section III, ANSI B31.7, or ANSI B31.1 Codes
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.