Nazareth, Pennsylvania, United States – Internet Marketing
WHO ARE WE?
As the #1 Kitchen Remodeling Company Nationwide and the largest in the Northeast, Kitchen Magic is committed to our close-knit culture of employees. That’s because we have been a family-owned and operated company since our start in 1979, and know that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy too. We’re not just tooting our own horns. We have received The Morning Call: Lehigh Valley’s Top Workplaces award for the past 7 years in a row!
ARE YOU GNOME MATERIAL?
Gnomes are not just our company mascot; they represent the core of who we areartisansmasters of our craft in every aspect of what we do. Kitchen Magic is a company that embraces creativity, thrives on new ideas and is always looking to push the limits of what can be achieved in our industry. We challenge ourselves every day, and together, we embrace change and challenges. And we still have fun along the wayboth during work and after!
Ours is a highly energetic and fast-paced work environment, and we rely on agile teamwork to meet our goals and deadlines. We are a workforce of self-motivated professionals who take great pride in our products and company.
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE? If so, here’s what you need to have for the job:
- Use the HubSpot CMS along with custom HTML and CSS to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain, test and improve website
- Optimize applications and design for maximum speed and responsive design (mobile-friendly)
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand awareness
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Minimum 3 years experience in front-end development/UI UX
- Mastery with editing common graphical assets using Adobe Suite with solid design principles, an eye for aesthetics and secure coding practices
- Hands-on experience with HubSpot, or comparable CMS (NOT the free CRM-only HubSpot)
- Experience with the following is preferred: Jinja, SCSS, jQuery, Node.js, Express.js, Heroku, HUBL
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Deep understanding of the web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Knowledge of SEO principles and inbound internet marketing principles
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and communication skills
Kitchen Magic provides a competitive salary, benefits and 401k.
Kitchen Magic is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.