MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Work with other developers and cross-functional teams to ensure solutions are functional.
* Participate in the development process through sprint planning, technical design and code reviews
* Utilize advanced UI technologies and follow best practices in order to create optimal UI structures
* 5 years of experience in front-end development of SaaS applications
* Knowledge of VueJS is a plus
* Experience with responsive and adaptive design
Confidential FinTech companyFull time opportunity with benefits
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.