Technology . Potomac, Maryland
Looking to join an innovative and high growth company run by a recognized and successful team of co-founders and executives? Well, it’s an exciting time to join Curbio, a Real Estate Tech company founded in 2017 to transform the multi-billion dollar home improvement and residential real estate market. We help homeowners renovate before they sell, to make more money, while deferring all costs until closing. Curbio currently operates in eight major markets around the country, with plans to expand to 25 by the end of next year. We are completely re-inventing the archaic home renovation experience, using our proprietary technology platform to simplify proposals, shorten project timelines and provide real-time project updates.
Curbio fosters a creative and supportive work environment that encourages our staff to reach and surpass their full potential. We believe that unity of goals and diversity of people is a powerful combination. We believe that personal responsibility almost always outperforms corporate policies. Our team is focused, driven and inventive.
We won’t bore you with our amazing benefits (they are). But If you’re looking for challenging work, recognition of achievement and career development this might be the place for you. If you want to work with a management team that’s been there, done that, doing it again – this is definitely the right place for you.
Join Curbio today and help us re-invent the way Realtors and homeowners sell homes and make money!
At Curbio you will:
- Report directly to the CTO.
- Work independently to help develop our proprietary, web-based software.
- Contribute to the Curbio Platform with an eye for detail and continuous improvement.
- Not only develop, but sit in on meetings involving executive leadership, as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- Any level of experience consisting of prior knowledge or desire to develop in the following technologies:
- Front End: ReactJS, Material Design, JSS
- Back End: C# .Net Core, SQL Server
- Infrastructure: Azure & Azure Functions
- Someone who is successful working independently.
- A developer who adapts well in a coding environment, but also has a desire to be a part of our growing Curbio culture and team.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.