PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster
– Undergraduate degree in computer science, computer engineering, information science, math, physics or equivalent and typically 3 plus years’ experience in IT or quantitative analytics functions
– Demonstrates strong software development capabilities coupled with the ability to work under tight deadlines.
– Demonstrated strong teamwork skills with self-motivation to achieve success in a rapidly evolving environment.
– Excellent communications skills – Able to effectively communicate highly technical information in non-technical terminology (written and verbal).
– Strong Knowledge of C# (specifically MSFT Entity Framework, MVC)
– Strong Knowledge of Python (specifically NumPy, SciPy and Pandas)
– Strong knowledge of database – Oracle, SQL Server
– Strong understanding of advanced programming concepts, data structure and algorithms
– Strong analytics knowledge/experience in the areas of financial products, risk management/risk measures and market knowledge in a commodity operations environment
– Prior experience developing software requirements, designing conceptual data models & system architecture, and user interfaces, etc. is a major plus
-Strong knowledge of UI design (AngularJS, JQuery, Bootstrap)
– Prior experience of ETRM systems(Endur,Allegro, Findur etc.)
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.