Company: FedEx Services
Job Title: Full Stack Developer Advisor – DevOps/Cloud Native
Job Requisition Number: RC371087
Category: Information Technology
Pay Type: Exempt
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Atlanta, Georgia 30354
Seattle, Washington 98108
Boston, Massachusetts 02127
Charlotte, North Carolina 28208
Washington, District of Columbia 20006
Plano, Texas 75024
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15205
San Antonio, Texas 78247
Designs, codes, tests and deploys software in all layers of the development life cycle. Provides the necessary documentation. Works with databases, APIs, servers, networks and various programming languages. Mentors those in less senior positions.
Bachelor's Degree, in computer science, engineering, information systems or related field and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Four (4) years qualifying work experience in information technology or engineering environment. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
Job Specific Details:
• Design, develop and implement enterprise scale solutions to support the organization’s business strategy and goals.
• Identifying, researching, and prototyping new technologies to improve DevOps processes
• Build a functional CI/CD pipeline that maximizes efficiency for the dev team
• Conduct design and code reviews with extended team to ensure that code meets FedEx Enterprise Foundational Services standards.
• Enhance and automate the company's IT infrastructure digital transformation processes
• Collaborating with various teams and disciplines to promote and develop DevOps best practices
• Work closely with our Scrum masters, business product owners on an Agile team to fully understand requirements or clarify functional requirements that translate to actionable stories and tasks that can be worked independently.
• Cloud migrations from on-premise to fully cloud-based applications
• Working with teams to develop code quality metrics and release gates
• Coordinate deployment schedules across multiple environments
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
• Skills in languages: Java, Angular, NodeJS and SQL
• Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring batch
• Integration technologies, such as SOAP, JMS, XML, JSON and REST API
• Understand the SAFE Agile framework
• CICD services such as Maven, Gradle build frameworks, Sonarqube, Nexus and Jenkins Pipelines
• Source Control Management (GIT, etc) and branching strategies
• Familiarity with scripting languages such PowerShell or Unix shell scripting.
• Basic knowledge of cloud-based servers, load balancing
• Understanding and Experience on API Gateway
• Experience with security protocols like OAuth2, OKTA and REDUX
• Knowledge of SaaS products integrations like Workday and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
This position can also be domiciled anywhere within the United States based on business needs.
Relocation assistance may be provided based on business needs.
Application Deadline / Criteria:
To be considered for this opening, upload current copy of Resume to include beginning and ending dates for each employer/position and answer job screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on Thursday June 17, 2021.
FedEx Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetics disability, or protected Veteran status.
FedEx Services will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee, unless undue hardship or a direct threat would result from the accommodation. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.