Company: FedEx Services
Job Title: Full Stack Developer III
Job Requisition Number: RC366465
Category: Information Technology
Pay Type: Exempt
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Job Summary: Under limited supervision, designs, codes, tests and deploys software in all layers of the development life cycle. Provides the necessary documentation. Works with databases, APIs, servers, networks and various programming languages.
Job Specific Information: This role is a Development position supporting ServiceMax, a field service application, and the integration requirements. Duties for this role include but not limited to: code and unit test changes to computer programs from program specifications, documents and maintains those programs. The resource will also act as a senior technical lead to the team and guide offshore and onshore developers in lesser roles.
• Design, develop and implement enterprise scale solutions to support the organization’s business strategy and goals.
• Work closely with our business product owners on an Agile team to fully understand requirements, provide feedback, and request clarification as needed.
• Ability to frame and communicate issues and recommendations clearly and concisely.
• Show exceptional attention to detail and code solutions in a DevOps capacity.
• Identify emerging trends or re-occurring scenarios and drive engineering opportunities to mitigate, automate or eliminate work.
• Work with other engineers on a collaborative Agile team to deliver code on an ongoing basis.
• Review requirements and data models and translate into responsible applications and architecture
• Conduct design and code reviews with extended team to ensure that code meets FedEx Enterprise Foundational Services standards
• Track and resolve software defects
• Support test execution including system level and integration tests
Abilities/Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
• Salesforce Development and Administration
• Knowledge of the ServiceMax application
• Skills in languages: Java, JDBC/SQL, APEX, and Python
• Experience in leading Cloud platform implementation
• Knowledge of software craftsmanship and Agile best practices
• Understanding of the SAFE Agile framework
• Experience in Production Support issues and troubleshooting
• Knowledge of application development on Android or iOS platforms
• Mobile UI/UX design
• REST/API interfaces
• Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
• Source control tools: Git, Subversion, TFS
• Barcoding technologies
• Integration technologies; such as SOAP, JMS, and REST
• Automation of testing configuration and performance.
Domicile: This position will be domiciled anywhere in the United States.
Remote Work: The ability to work remotely within the United States may be available based on business need.
Relocation: Relocation assistance may be available based on business need.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or related field and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Requires three (3) years qualifying work experience in information technology or engineering environment. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
Application Criteria: To be considered, please upload a copy of your current resume to include beginning and ending dates for each employer/position and answer job screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on Monday, May 17, 2021.
FedEx Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetics disability, or protected Veteran status.
FedEx Services will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee, unless undue hardship or a direct threat would result from the accommodation. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.