Full Stack Developer
Primary Location Only: San Antonio, TX
What does an exceptional Software Developer do?
Collaborate with talented people responsible for customizing and implementing sophisticated enterprise banking software solutions in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. This Senior Software Developer will help build our core products within the Digital Lending and Origination organization. This is an API microservices front end application development opportunity, with third-party service integrations and cloud infrastructure.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate on the execution of the product, design and architectural roadmaps.
- Work with the product owner to provide technical insight and guidance into the product roadmap.
- Assist in establishing coding, software design approaches and standards and ensure the product teams are adhering to standard methodologies.
- Review process, components and dependencies with the architecture team to ensure alignment with technical strategy.
- Focus on eliminating any pressing technical impediments to the teams.
- Stay up to date with technology advancement and ensure our product technology stack is optimized for strategic growth.
- Provide inspiration and guidance to the growing team; champion a culture of openness, collaboration and innovation.
- Design and develop core extensions to an innovative web application framework.
- Be a standout colleague, who is passionate about development, and is anxious to learn from other high-level developers.
- Be a team player, ability to collaborate idea sharing in strong product setting.
- Able to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
- Work with multiple engineering teams, and multi-functional partners.
- Adhere to Agile Sprints, Delivery Framework, and SDLC best practices.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- High School Diploma required with 8+ years of experience in Java Development. Bachelor’s Degree in technology related degree preferred.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience Software Development.
- 8+ years of Java Development.
- 2+ year of Spring experience.
- 4+ years of relational database design & modeling.
- 1+ year or exposure to administering & consuming AWS services or other public.
- Experience designing and maintaining large-scale web applications.
- Solid grasp of software design patterns and principles.
- Strong verbal and written communication, with ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Advanced Degree and/or Industry Certifications.
- Advanced understanding of the Java programming language and common APIs.
- Experience with entire Spring platform to include: Spring Boot, Data, MVC and Cloud.
- Experience building distributed / service oriented / microservices-style, cloud-based application architectures.
- Containerization experience with applications deployed on Docker or Kubernetes.
- Advanced knowledge of the AWS platform.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure support in mixed Linux and Windows environments.
- Related banking industry experience in platforms, banking applications, or online financial solutions.
Who we are:
Fiserv has been a trusted name in financial services technology for more than 35 years. We’re leading the digital transformation of financial services, helping financial institutions, billers and consumers move and manage money – securely, expertly and with ease – through our creative solutions and deep expertise.
For the sixth consecutive year, and the eighth time in the last 10 years, Fiserv has been named one of the FORTUNE Magazine "World’s Most Admired Companies®."
We’re looking for the best and the brightest to join our global team of experts, so if you’re seeking an environment where leadership, teamwork and innovation are valued, and career development is meaningful to you, you’re in the right place.
Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.