About the position
The Avaya Conversational Intelligence team at Avaya is developing the next generation of human language understanding systems that understand human conversations. We are developing a system at enterprise data scale that helps our customers unlock the power of voice and human conversations, along with interfaces to Customer Contact Centers, evolving our current architecture form a hybrid of in the Cloud and on-premises to be “Pure Cloud” We are using this as a starting point for a platform for future AI/ML applications with plug-and-play integration frameworks to Omnichannel real-time Data Sources, Data Lakes, ASR/STT processors, etc. with real-time APIs, all centered on a flexible Conceptual Model. This opportunity is to work in the Development Team that implements the solution.
To be successful in this role you will have an established background in developing products, a strong technical ability, project management skills, solid communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
About the Responsibilities
- As a Development Engineer, you will work on full stack development, moving between front-end and back-end as needed.
- You will mentor and knowledge share with engineers and architects and develop the best technical design and approach to complex problems
- You will have ownership of projects that operate cross-functionally with multiple engineering, design, and product teams
- You will work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against defined schedules and milestones
About the Requirements
- Demonstrable experience as a Developer
- A history of developing applications with Golang, Python, C++, or similar languages
- Experience as a member of a design team participating in the complete product development lifecycle of successfully launched applications
- Proven technical ownership of engineering projects
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Ability to clearly communicate with Customers to understand any technical issues that have been encountered
- Drive to complete tasks within an agreed upon timeframe, and ideally sooner
- Ability to analyze systems to determine the root cause of a problem
- Full-time position
- Working with our teams in Seattle WA, Thornton CO, and Budapest Hungary
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.