Insight Global is seeking a Java Developer to join one of our largest financial clients as a full-time employee. You will be working remotely for the time being but headquartered in Minneapolis or Des Moines. You will be joining a team working on the clients Customer Engagement Platform. You will be developing 50% on the frontend integrating APIs within vendor management tools and 50% on the backend doing data aggregation work of vendor management tools while working alongside two Senior Developers. This is an amazing opportunity to gain strong development experience at an enterprise level company working under a tenured leader that is very invested in his teams professional development.
– Experience to support production operations
– Experience in writing Automation testing scripts
– Experience working with Micro services architecture and event streaming (Kafka) architecture at scale
-Experience in development in the cloud environment and basic architecture best practices
– Domain Driven & Behavior Driven Design
– Event Driven Architecture (Kafka)
– Micro-services & Micro Front end design
– API design
– Data design – caching approach, in memory, etc.
– SRE for application
– Supporting software delivery
– Release management / governance
– 3 years experience in Java development
– 1+ year of experience with in-memory databases such as Redis, MongoDB, or Cassandra
– Experience with development in an agile environment
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.