United States, Georgia, Atlanta
Ref #: 9341
How you'll help us Keep Climbing (overview & key responsibilities)
The Full Stack Developer, Java/API will be responsible for designing, developing, documenting, testing and debugging new and existing software APIs as well as applications within our Revenue Account environment. The Full Stack Developer must have a strong understanding of user and process requirements and the ability to ensure those requirements can be achieved through high-quality deliverables.
- Design and develop cloud-native applications, features and enhancements with an emphasis on clean, highly efficient, supportable, and well documented code for the full technological stack
- Contribute to agile development teams following 12 Factor application development principles
- Collaborate effectively within team environment
What you need to succeed (minimum qualifications)
- Embraces Diverse people, thinking and styles
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
- 5+ years of experience with Java/J2EE development, hands-on troubleshooting and deployment
- Knowledge of full stack Cloud-native development, RESTful APIs, Graph based APIs and serverless microservices with Springboot
- Knowledge and experience with DevOps: Git, Jenkins and/or Ansible
- Knowledge and experience with JBOSS and Websphere
- Knowledge of Microservices.
- Knowledge and/or experience with messaging solutions such as ActiveMQ or Kafka.
- Must have the ability to clearly communicate with peers, business analysts, and subject matter experts
- Must have the ability to listen to customers and colleagues; convey ideas effectively; prepare written documentation
- Proactive in nature with customer satisfaction as a primary goal
- Experience deploying applications in AWS or OpenShift (Kubernetes)
- Hands on experience with one or more querying languages.
- Hands on experience of building test automation framework from ground up using modular framework and design pattern like Page Object Model design pattern (POM) etc.
- Hands on experience working with source code management tools such as GitLab, GitHub, AWS Code Commit etc.
- Able to independently create and maintain automation test jobs using tools such as Jenkins.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new tools and evolving technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.
What will give you a competitive edge (preferred qualifications)
- 5+ years of experience with C++ development is a plus
- Experience of working with various AWS cloud services such as EC2, s3 bucket, AWS code pipeline, CloudFormation, etc.
- Solid data modeling skills for DB2, SQL (Oracle) and NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Hands on experience in automating backend REST services including writing custom functions using tools such as Postman, REST Assured, Cypress, Ready API etc.
- Experience of working in distributed agile teams using agile frameworks such as SCRUM, SAFe, XP etc.
- Hands on experience of working with continues integration tools such Jenkins, Circle CI.
- Hands on experience of creating test reports from automation test run using tools such as cucumber report, Extent report etc.
- Knowledge and experience with the Travel Industry and/or Finance
- Knowledge and experience with Test Driven Development with a testing framework
- Knowledge and Experience of Caching Frameworks (IBM ExtremeScale, JBoss Datagrid, Redis)
- Hands on experience of virtualizing services for test automation using tools such as Wire Mock, Mockito etc.
- Experience of writing, designing functional test cases using TDD and BDD methodologies using Gherkin syntax.
- Experience of working with test management and agile management tools such as VersionOne, qTest etc.
- Experience of working with container orchestration tools such as docker, RED Hat OpenShift, AWS CloudFormation.
- Experience of non-functional testing such as performance, load, stress, security, compliance and usability testing.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.