Engineering – Software Development
What are we up to at Tango Card:
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their business goals by making rewards and incentives easy and awesome. Our customers genuinely love working with us, and it shows as we are in the top 10% of Inc’s 5000 fastest growing companies. We are backed by a stellar group of investors including private equity firm FTV (who led a $35M growth equity round in 2018), Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
We have 2500+ live enterprise customers today including some of the World’s most recognizable businesses like Twitter, Google, Extole, Microsoft, Salesforce and F5. We also work with the top Gift Card brands including Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Home Depot and over 300 more in 30+ countries. Our customers send millions of Gift Cards a month using Tango Card and we’ve facilitated nearly $1B of these Gift Card transactions since inception. Last but certainly not least, we proudly partner with many of the most respected non-profits in the country including the National Park Foundation, Special Olympics, and Habitat for Humanity.
The Full Stack Software Engineer at Tango Card plays a critical role in our mission to make rewards easy to send and awesome to receive! You will work with our growing Engineering team on projects that impact thousands of businesses and reward recipients every day, all while using the newest technologies to solve real-world problems. Far from your typical Engineering role, you will have the chance to work with all aspects of our business.
Reports to: CTO
As a Full Stack Software Engineer at Tango Card, you will:
- Rapidly build innovative software products and applications
- Be a team player by working on both front-end and back-end engineering projects
- Ensure our enterprise-level products and applications are stable, secure, and scalable
- Have fun while multi-tasking in a small startup environment
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
Our ideal Full Stack Software Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- A passion for coding evident in excellent coding skills
- 3+ years experience of shipping high quality web-based software
- Familiarity with Vue, Angular, or similar frontend frameworks
- Experience with server-side technologies including Java, Spring, Spring Boot or similar
- Familiarity with Agile project management methodologies and practices in a software development environment
- Understanding of cloud-based software development environments (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- NoSQL and Big Data distributed processing (e.g., Hadoop) a plus
- BS in Computer Science OR equivalent experience
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive pay (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) matching and equity opportunities, 401(k) 100% match of up to 6%
- Dog-Friendly office located in Omaha.
- Culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
Tango Card is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we are strong because we are diverse.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.