What you'll do…
What you'll bring to the team…
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering / related field or equivalent industry experience
- 3-5 years' experience developing, debugging, and maintaining code in C# and SQL
- 1-2 years' experience in SQL Server databases is strongly preferred
- 1-2 years' experience in Angular JS
- Experience working agile and DevOps mindset.
- Experience in cloud services (Azure) is preferred
- Experience working in a shared service, hybrid environments
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in meeting team needs
- Ability to ramp up quickly in an evolving and challenging role
- Well-honed troubleshooting skills at various levels of complexity
About H&R Block…
H&R Block's purpose is simple: To provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to have approximately 12,000 offices throughout the United States and around the world.
We are a people company first and a tax company second. People who join H&R Block say it feels like being part of something bigger. A place with an amazing and storied history, but with a strong and urgent focus on the future. Maybe it's how determined, forward thinking and innovative we are, or how accessible our leadership is. We believe it's all those things, and much more.
H&R Block is committed to diversity and inclusion and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. All qualified applicants are welcomed and encouraged to apply.