For over 20 years, Artis Consulting has been helping organizations leverage the Microsoft Cloud, hybrid and on-premises platforms to transform their organizations through improved insight and productivity.
Our collaborative and dynamic environment places a premium on furthering personal and professional development for our team members and ensuring successful client relationships.
Full Stack Web Developer
Artis Consulting is seeking a full-stack web developer with a strong front-end skillset and passion for back-end development.
This role's primary responsibility is to architect and build scalable, secure, real-world web applications using modern technologies and frameworks for our many customers leveraging Microsoft Azure cloud services.
Artis Consulting Benefits
At Artis Consulting, our people are the core of what we do. We know the employees that work for us matter as much as the clients that work with us.
- We're backpack not suitcase consultants – limited travel with an emphasis on work-life balance
- Flexible standard working hours, hybrid remote work schedule
- Dental, Medical and Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability, Life / AD&D Insurance and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off and 12 Company Holidays
- Continued training investment (T-shaped training philosophy)
- Relocation bonus offered for the right candidate
Full Stack Web Developer Requirements
- More than 5 years experience with User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) design
- More than 5 years of experience building solutions using ASP.NET
- More than 2 years of experience building .NET Core solutions
- Understanding of software engineering design patterns (e.g. singleton, factory, observer)
- Experience working with and developing RESTful web services
- Experience with relational and NoSQL database systems
- An appreciation for continuous learning, a constant expansion of skills, and the desire to learn new technologies
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment
Full Stack Web Developer Preferences
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with Azure App Service and Azure Functions
- A fundamental understanding of a mobile-first approach and responsive design
- Consulting experience and the ability to work effectively with clients
We offer a competitive total compensation package relative to skills and experience in addition to providing an opportunity with much less frequent travel than similar jobs.
Our Founding Principles
The following principles establish the foundation for employees at Artis Consulting.
- Relationships build trust and respect, which in turn builds credibility, loyalty and sustainability
- Significance Over Success
- We strive to achieve significance over success; significance reflects our impact on those we serve – both our clients and our fellow Artis colleagues
- Service Mentality
- Enjoying serving and helping others, regardless of role, with humility and selflessness, is imperative
- Character & Integrity
- We will do the right thing – for our clients, our employees and our business partners
- Leadership is highly valued, management is not
- Work/Life Balance
- We desire that everyone is passionate about their job and equally passionate about time outside of work
- Innovating and continual learning is crucial to our success and sets us apart from competitors
- Problem Solving
- We embrace challenges of all kinds – technical and business
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.