Req ID: 130764
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Healthcare Business Project Manager to join our team in Boston, Massachusetts (US-MA), United States (US).
Job Level Specific Duties
- Lead cross-functional new business implementation projects for all lines of business.
- Projects will include, but not limited to, new business for national clients, changes to financial models of current clients, new implementations with larger membership, provide responses on behalf of project team for client proposals and RFPs, and other business projects internal to the organization.
- Ability to develop project plans from business concepts, identify tasks needed to be performed to demonstrate readiness.
- Help to facilitate goal setting discussions with leaders to support the implementation of the project.
- Manage communication at all levels of organization on status of projects.
- Seek input from key stakeholders on business projects to effectively manage implementations to the client proposal, contract and/or state and federal regulations.
- Interact and provide project direction to a variety of staff, including management.
- Participate in client-facing discussions in managing the implementations. Provide documentation and plans that are client-facing.
- Provide clear and concise documentation that supports the milestones of the project, represents key business decisions made, and obtains sign off from stakeholders.
- Identify areas of improvement in existing project related processes, operating mechanisms, and methodologies and work across the organization to implement improvements.
- Present and facilitate effective meetings.
- Responsible for developing, refining, and monitoring the project budgets throughout the project life cycles.
- Manages budgets to hours and dollar allocations to the approved amounts in accordance with financial processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Project Management, Healthcare Management, preferred.
- 3+ years experience in a project-management related role, which includes client interaction.
- PMP Certification required.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Yellow Belt, preferred though not required.
- In depth knowledge of managing business projects and concepts through project management principles.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work well under pressure.
- Strong facilitation skills and ability to manage business related discussions, influence key stakeholders, and drive leaders towards decisions.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to initiate and drive changes in process, methodology, and other PMO related areas
- Ability to lead and manage resources that do not have a direct reporting relationship.
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks and projects, and manage competing priorities.
- Proficient in using MS Project, SharePoint and other business management tools
- Excellent PC Skills.
- Knowledge of general MS office computer software.
- Previous experience in Healthcare or Health Insurance preferred.
Minimum 3 years Business Consulting/Project Management experience
Minimum 3 years Healthcare experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Project Manager, Consulting, Developer, Manager, Lean Six Sigma, Technology, Management
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.