Req ID: 143059
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Jr. Application Developer to join our team in Phoenix, Arizona. This position will work remotely from your home office located within the US. Preference for candidate to be within the local Phoenix, Arizona area. This position will work be required to work the local business hours of Phoenix, Arizona.
NTT DATA Services is committed to improving patient outcomes by creating efficiencies across the healthcare ecosystem. A recognized leader in the healthcare space, the company delivers targeted segment solutions including patient engagement, predictive analytics, healthcare cloud hosting, integration and interoperability, clinical and claims application implementation, revenue cycle management and policy administration, in addition to core managed infrastructure, application and business process services. Clients include more than 1,800 hospitals, 2,200 long-term care facilities, 225 acute care facilities, 43,000 clinicians, 1,000 physician practices and 50 insurance providers in support of 65 million policy holders.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Develop, enhance, debug and implement Python, J2EE, Angular, Spring based applications
- Perform Data Analysis
- Perform application requirement analysis and estimation of new requirements
- Address problems of system integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms and defects encountered in System Testing and UAT
- Develop and deliver the artifacts in Agile methodology
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts / software technologies as needs arise
- Collaborative team player with communication skills to match
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in data analysis using Python
- Education: Bachelor/Master of Computer Application or equivalent engineering/IT degree from an accredited University
- Good Understanding of Relational/Non-Relational database concepts
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please emailEEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Application Developer, Developer, Consulting, Database, SQL, Technology
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.