Req ID: 151505
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Data Engineerto join our team in Phoenix, Arizona. The candidate for this role must be located within a commutable distance to Phoenix, Arizona. This role will temporarily work remotely during the Covid-19 pandemic until otherwise determined.
NTT DATA Services is committed to improving patient outcomes by creating efficiencies across the healthcare ecosystem. A recognized leader in the healthcare space, the company delivers targeted segment solutions including patient engagement, predictive analytics, healthcare cloud hosting, integration and interoperability, clinical and claims application implementation, revenue cycle management and policy administration, in addition to core managed infrastructure, application and business process services. Clients include more than 1,800 hospitals, 2,200 long-term care facilities, 225 acute care facilities, 43,000 clinicians, 1,000 physician practices and 50 insurance providers in support of 65 million policy holders.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Understanding multiple data sources like XMLs', Relational, CSV, Txt, and Excel to feed into Data Lake
- Work with technical and business stakeholders to understand the data sources, ingestion, movement, structures, and processes in existing data warehouses to be able to generate requirements and designs
- Extracting data from Data Lake and feeding into Data warehouse and vice versa
- Extraction of data incrementally and full load as per requirements
- Follow configuration and change management process
- Ability to solve problems with data
- Experience working with public cloud environment (AWS preferred)
- High attention to data accuracy
- Ability to work in an agile team
- Critical thinking to ask questions, determine best course and offer solutions
- Effective analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships and communicate effectively with managers, co-workers and business users
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, complex, and dynamic business environment
- Enjoy being challenged and to solve complex problems on a daily basis
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT industry
- Minimum of 5 years of experience on Hadoop technologies like Hbase, MapReduce, HDFS, Impala, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, SQL
- Minimum of 3 years of experience on Spark using Java
- Minimum of 3 years of experience on Java 8+
- Education: Bachelor / Master of Computer Application or equivalent engineering / IT degree from an accredited University
- Experience deploying applications in AWS environment; ability to architect, design, deploy and manage cloud-based Hadoop clusters
- Working knowledge of AWS Glue, Redshift
- Experience in Healthcare
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please emailEEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Database, Consulting, Developer, Cloud, Java, Technology
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.