At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Help Desk Administrator within PNC’s Technology organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA.
Ideal candidate will have flexibility in their schedule between hours of operation. PNC’s Help Desk is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – including holidays.
• Training period (2-4 weeks): Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm EST **If more training is needed, schedule may extend as needed.
• Weekday Schedule: Schedule to be assigned upon completion of training, based on business need. Examples include 11am–8pm EST, 12pm-9pm EST. Overnights are excluded.
• Weekend Schedule: One Saturday or Sunday per month. Employees will be given a corresponding weekday off.
• Holiday Schedules: Holidays are posted for volunteer scheduling. Remaining shifts are covered based upon rotation.
- Provides the first line of support and problem resolution for technology products or applications.
- Responds to inquiries and requests for assistance with organization's computer systems or PCs; resolves customer inquiries for one or more products or services.
- Utilizes new utilities and tools to provide remote technical support services on desk-side equipment, for customers.
- Maintains written documentation on each call; escalates complex problems to the next level of support as required by documented procedures.
- Monitors telephone calls and e-mails to maintain quality services and track problems, to ensure their timely resolution.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused – Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk – Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Application Delivery Process – Knowledge of major tasks, deliverables, and formal application delivery methodologies; ability to utilize these in order to deliver new or enhanced applications.
Call Center Technologies – Knowledge of software, technologies and applications which allow people to interact with computers via a telephone, web or other electronic means.
Help Desk – Knowledge of and the ability to appropriately and efficiently resolve computer related issues received from employees within an organization.
Implementation – Knowledge of and the ability to implement application software within an organization in order to help end-users perform specific tasks (ex: accounting or graphic design).
IT Service Management (ITSM) – Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of management skill sets and technical tools to ensure quality and high standards in IT services.
IT Standards, Procedures & Policies – Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of administrative skill sets and technical knowledge to manage organizational IT policies, standards, and procedures.
PC/Workstation Software – Knowledge of and the ability to manage the installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of PC or workstation software for end-users.
Problem Management – Knowledge of the processes involved in problem control, error control and the production of management information; the ability to identify the root cause of problems in a timely and accurate manner and bring them to a successful resolution.
Technical Troubleshooting – Knowledge of technical troubleshooting approaches, tools and techniques, and the ability to anticipate, recognize, and resolve technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems.
Roles at this level typically do not require a university / college degree, high school diploma or GED, but do require related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 1+ years of related experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at email@example.com.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday – Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.