Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for Mid-Shift; Help Desk Specialists – Customer Service for our valued client in Watertown. Apply today to be considered for this great Temporary to Hire career opportunity!
Shift: Mid-Shift; Monday – Friday – 11:00am – 8:30pm
Pay: $17.00 – $19.00 (Depends on experience)
Job Duties of the Help Desk Specialist:
- This position supports customers with support of the companies machines. The Help Desk Specialist (not internal IT Help Desk but supports client companies with support of the customers machines) is responsible for providing phone support to U.S. and Canadian customers for our equipment, which includes retail, Teller Cash Automation, Desktop equipment, and software.
- The position is responsible for troubleshooting issues, including researching, resolving and documenting technical issues associated with service requests from customers.
- Ability to identify when the situation will need to be escalated to the next level and will work closely with the appropriate parties to ensure customer satisfaction
- 1+year of prior customer service exp.
- Analytical and problem solving, excellent attention to detail, methodical and organized approach to work, excellent interpersonal communication (verbal, written, listening)
- Highly motivated, Team, Ability to manage and prioritize multiple items.
- Strong sense of CSR.
- Stay at desk long periods of time, computer, phone, printer, headset, fax Read and write documentation
- Basic math, moderate stress to achieve job objectives.
- Associates Degree or higher or 2+ years professional work experience
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.