At SentryWorld, we pride ourselves on the promise to deliver outstanding services and experience for our guests. We are currently seeking an experienced IT professional for our Hospitality IT Manager. In this role, you’ll help to lead a team that provides 24-hour IT coverage and support to our guests and staff for the computer systems and hardware, network and hotel specific technology.
If you are looking for a position that combines your IT expertise and your passion for customer service, we would love to hear from you as we build the team that will define our culture and standards for The Inn at SentryWorld!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As the Hospitality IT Manager, you will be responsible for providing and ensuring a high level of consistent IT support for our guests and staff. In addition, you’ll:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and provide IT support for hotel staff and guests and assist with operating systems updates and upgrades.
- Maintain knowledge of network infrastructure, wireless networks, network switches, WAN/LAN, domain controller, Active Directory, firewall and VPN applications.
- Collaborate with Sentry’s corporate IT team to ensure technology systems are available 24 hours each day.
- Develop relationships with various IT vendors to ensure effective and efficient technology products and services are provided and maintained.
- Maintain accurate inventory, files and records for The Inn’s IT department.
- Participate in hiring, developing, scheduling and ensuring staff adheres to organization policies and procedures.
WHAT IT TAKES
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience; degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
- Previous hotel or hospitality experience strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience with ability to lead and motivate a team
- Strong service and communication skills with the ability to effectively respond to customers
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills to enhance processes and improve service provided to guests
- Organized and results driven with ability to work effectively and efficiently in order to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work non-standard hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
We take great pride in making Forbes’ list of America’s Best Midsize Employers since 2017. A lot of different factors go into that honor, many of which contribute to your job satisfaction. At Sentry, your total rewards go beyond competitive compensation. Below are some benefits and perks that you’ll receive.
- Generous Paid-Time Off plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent, plus immediate vesting to help strengthen your financial future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
- Continue your education and career development through Sentry University (SentryU).
HOW YOU’LL APPLY
If you are interested in joining Sentry’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please complete your application and upload your resume online.
All of us at Sentry—more than 4,000 associates—have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We’re proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we’re one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We’re rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
Thank you for your interest in Sentry!
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.