MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Transforming existing excel reports into Tableau dashboards
* Develop instructional type documentation on processes and/or use of new reports in Tableau
* Attend key meetings on transformation and warehousing and providing meaningful feedback
* Additional task as they arise* In-depth knowledge of Tableau (Preferred) and/or PowerBI (Optional) – 1 – 3 years
* Excellent communication (Training/Attending Meetings) and writing skills (documentation)
* Excellent MS Suit (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.) skillsLeading Financial Services Firm.Competitive hourly rate based on experience.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.