This full-time, permanent HVAC Architectural Complex Building Structure Project Engineer is at a growing, employee-oriented company that believes in growing employees and promoting from within. There is no limit to career growth here. Employees are treated well and as a result, turnover is very low. Engineers here design for complex structures like hospitals, data centers and laboratories. Work here is challenging and interesting. This career opportunity could grow into a project management or upper management role, if that is of interest. Strong company growth is driving the need to add staff.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate should be as follows:
- Designing and analyzing complex building structures
- Being mentored by more senior engineers and/or mentoring more junior engineers
- Project Management on smaller projects
- Performing commissioning, if that is of interest
The background of the successful candidate must include the following:
- 3 or more years of HVAC layout design experience for complex building structures
- 3 or more years of AutoCAD or Revit software experience
- A four year engineering degree
- 1 or more years of project management experience
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.