Role: HVAC Electrical Engineer
Electrical Engineer for HVAC market products (chiller, heat pumps, etc.). She/he contributes to develop innovative products in an international and dynamic environment.
TCM S.r.l. is located in Bari, it is part of Trane Technologies since 2017 and designs, produces and distributes chiller and heat pumps.
Since 1995, TCM S.r.l. provides innovative solutions through a market-oriented approach in terms of environmental impact, CO² emissions reduction and energy efficiency, for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
Creativity, technological innovation and focus on research are the key principles that guide TCM in the realization of sustainable comfort for the wellness of people, by proposing products aimed at maximum customer satisfaction.
- Leading projects of development of electrical cabinet for machine power supply and control, in collaboration with external companies/suppliers
- Selecting all electrical components of the machine
- Ensuring technical support to factory and coordination between factory and electrical suppliers
- Collaborating with the other members of the Engineering team and other Departments of the Company.
- Writing down all technical documentation of the machine
- Performing risk assessment of the machine in accordance with Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE
- Maintaining the existing control software
- Knowledge of all main electrical components of power supply
- Knowledge of design of electrical cabinet for machine power supply and control
- Capability in the reading of electrical schemes
- Knowledge of PLC
- Basic knowledge of SPAC software
- Basic Knowledge of main controller communication protocols (Modbus, BACnet, LonWorks)
- Capability in the analysis of PLC codes written by others
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office package
- Basic competences in Thermodynamics applied to chillers and heat pumps machines.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Languages: Italian and English (B2 level)
- At least 2 years of experience as electrical designer in industrial sector
- Master’s Degree in Electronics/Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
Traveling up to 5% of the time for meeting with consultants and/or customers and for meetings with colleagues of other production plants of the BU.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.