Systemair Manufacturing is the North American subsidiary of Systemair, Sweden, a global leader and innovator in the ventilation industry. The companys commercial, industrial and residential ventilation products are sold throughout North America under the Changeair brand name.
We are searching for a HVAC Product Application / Technical Customer Service Specialist. This position will be located remotely at our Lenexa, KS facility and will have regular/consistent interactions with our staff at our Tillsonburg, ON Canada location.
In this role, the HVAC Product Application / Technical Customer Service Specialist will be heavily involved with Sales Reps, Engineers, and other business partners from the onset of project quotations through to scheduling final product completion/delivery.
This role offers a unique blend of utilizing technical skills with sales activities. The successful candidate will be personable, technical, detailed and organized. While performing duties within the role you will work with technical drawings, talk with HVAC market professionals across North America and interact with both Manufacturing and Engineering departments.
A few words about our company. Employees are the foundation of our company. As such you may expect a friendly atmosphere and to participate with regular employee events – such as, cookouts, charitable walk/runs, and more! For those that thrive in this type of working environment, and for those interested in joining our crew, simply click on the Apply button for further consideration.
HVAC Product Application / Technical Customer Service Specialist Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides support of inside and outside sales members (reps, engineers, business partners, team members et al)
– Provide Reps with literature
– Respond to all technical inquiries
– Enter and update quotes in CRM software
– Support team with technical and administrative duties
– Maintain and update databases
– Assist Reps with our selection software
– Technical and administrative duties
- Responsible for coordinating projects with business partners from design stage to project completion
– Help Reps working with design engineers to specify products as basis of design
– Select accessories needed for the installation of our units, including educating Reps on different options available
– Educating new Reps to our product lines
- Prepare price quotations and send to customer
– Product selections based on mechanical drawings and specifications
– Evaluate bid documents provided by clients and recommend the best air handling design based on the application
– Provide quotes for the commercial air handling units
- Responsible for coordinating projects with Reps from the design stage to project completion.
- Update and maintain sales schedules and spreadsheets
– Primary contact for project details and status from business partners through phone calls and emails
– Create mechanical schedules
– Create project submittals
- Clearly communicate technical information to business partners and internal manufacturing
– Communication by phone or email with Reps, RSMs, and colleagues.
HVAC Product Application / Technical Customer Service Specialist Additional Position Information/Details:
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Keen attention to detail is required.
- HVAC knowledge would be an asset.
- Ability to work well under pressure and/or time constraints
- Must be comfortable and able to talk to business partners in a professional manner
- High level of computer competency and ability to navigate within Microsoft Office Suites, and CRM software programs
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are required.
- Must be dependable, accurate, customer oriented, and possess a strong work ethic.
- Consistently puts forth exceptional effort, works efficiently and is able to keep up with assigned work load.
- Ability to motivate self and others to achieve the companys goals on safety, quality, productivity, and customer service.
- Proactively grow product knowledge base with varied product lines, options, and limitations.
HVAC Product Application / Technical Customer Service Specialist Education and Experience:
- A certificate or course work in any of the trades related to HVAC field is highly desired.
- 2 or 4 year Technical Diploma would be preferred.
- Experience in electrical, refrigeration, air flow properties or any HVAC equipment would be an asset
- CAD experience would be advantageous
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.