At Freddie Mac, you will do important work to build a better housing finance system and you’ll be part of a team helping to make homeownership and rental housing more accessible and affordable across the nation.
The primary role of the IAM Security Engineer will be the implementation, deployment and maintenance of IAM technologies. Specifically, he/she will implement, deploy and maintain one or more of the following: SailPoint, Ping(SSO) and MFA products. For this role, recent hands-on experience supporting secure authentication infrastructure comprised of the following skills is required: Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), Single Sign On (SSO), and Federation. The IAM Engineer as a developer should have Java and Python skills.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
- 2+ years of recent experience implementing, evolving and supporting authentication, SSO, federation, and cloud infrastructure
- 2+ years of development using Java or Python
- 2+ years of experience troubleshooting, scanning, and analyzing using tools
- 2+ years of experience with networking and network operations
- 2+ years of experience performing server administration, either Windows and/or Linux/Unix
- 2+ years of experience with network security architecture concepts, including topology, protocols, components, and principles (e.g., application of defense-in-depth)
- 2+ years of experience demonstrating knowledge of defense-in-depth principles and network security architecture
- 2+ years of experience with communication methods, principles, and concepts that support network infrastructure
- 2+ years of experience implementing the methods, standards, and approaches for describing, analyzing, and documenting an organization's enterprise IT architecture
- 2+ years of experience as a being responsible to ensure tasks and operations are in compliance with established standards/procedures
Current Freddie Mac employees please apply through the internal career site.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC.
Job Category:Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.