Our manufacturing client in Cresco, Iowa is looking to hire an Industrial Engineer. This IE will lead identification of issues impending product flow, applying lean principles to alleviate process bottlenecks and reduce work in progress (WIP). This includes management of the IE operators and technicians, providing direct and developing their capability and performance. This Industrial Engineer will report to the Industrial Engineering Supervisor.
- Lead and implement site lean activities such as 5s, standard work, visual management, value stream mapping, Kaizen and 8d to drive out waste and improve productivity.
- Leads in fostering the professional development of facility Leads, Supervisors and Managers by being a leading , proactive change agent that drives a CI culture.
- Leads standardization and optimization of manufacturing processes, sequences, layouts and flow.
- Lead and track continuous improvement activities through all functional areas including both manufacturing and office.
- Develop detailed plans, drive project performance and assure timely completion and improvement projects and savings goals.
- Develops, design and plans equipment and machine layouts, workflow, and safety precautions to maximize utilization of plan and manufacturing facilities.
- Key owner and stakeholder of equipment capital expenditures, including design, vendor selection, procurement and implementation.
- Collaborate with Operations Manager and site Leadership to develop continuous improvement roadmap driving best in class performance.
- 1+ years Industrial Engineering experience.
- Industrial Services Data collection, root cause analysis and practical problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to apply throughput improvement processes.
- Knowledge of LEAN principles
- Self motivated with the ability to be flexible in shifting priorities and focusing on critical tasks.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.