- Foods processing organization with 32 locations nationwide is hiring due to recent promotion and an expansion
- Company has been in business for 92 years with sales at $12.4 billion
- Offer Work-life Balance, 401K with excellent match, BCBS medical coverage – low cost and excellent coverage and Full relocation assistance will be provided
- The industrial engineer provides support to the Lean champion or Plant Manager.
- Works with other operations team members in the following areas and operational focus points to deliver a competitive advantage within their industry
- Production data collection
- Production data and process analysis
- Spreadsheet modeling and analysis
- Process and value stream mapping
- Production process design and implementation
- Support and participation in continuous improvement or Kaizen-type projects
- Time/motion studies
- Focus on all waste reduction
- Standardization of tasks and processes
- Documentation of procedures and one-point lessons.
- Supports Company 5S projects, IATF and ISO certifications, which may include performing audits
- BS/BA required; ideally in Operations Management, Business, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, etc
- 5 years as an Industrial Engineer for a manufacturer; open to any industry, food preferred
- Effectively communicate to all departments and management groups in English
- Effectively lead teams of employees and train new processes or techniques
- Expert level with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook; and, learn Plex computer system quickly
- Above average math and measurements
- Strong analytical skills including experience performing data
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.