What you'll do…
H&R Block is looking for a Information Architect to reinvent our digital experiences. You will empower customers through our Fintech startup focused on providing financially vulnerable and coping consumers access to innovative financial services. Financially backed by one of the largest alternative financial services providers in the Americas, this startup is well-positioned to disrupt the US financial services industry for the underserved. The company is currently in pre-launch and is expected to enter the market early-2022.
Builds and oversees the deployment and operation of architecture, solutions and software to capture, manage, store and utilize structured and unstructured data from internal and external sources. Establishes and builds processes and structures based on business, data governance and technical requirements to channel data from multiple inputs, route appropriately and store using any combination of distributed (cloud) structures, local databases, and other applicable storage forms as required. Selects or develops and implements tools to cleanse, organize and transform data and to maintain, defend and update data structures and integrity on an automated basis. Enforces design standards and assurance processes for software, systems and applications development to ensure compatibility and operability of data connections, flows and storage requirements.
- Reframe business requests to fit the unasked need, articulating clear and trusted recommendations for data engineering solutions.
- Work across different functional teams to implement and monitor data pipelines.
- Project ownership.
What you'll bring to the team…
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or the equivalent through a combination of education and related work experience.
- 10 years Minimum related work experience
- A strong point of view and fresh ideas in this space, with a willingness to lead change.
- Working knowledge of different reference architectures (TOGAF, ZACHMAN, etc.)
- Experience performing architecture maturity assessments.
- Experience in creating current-state and target-state architecture and data-flow diagrams.
- Thorough knowledge of technical architecture and data concepts like data sources, data integration, and ETL, data warehouse, data marts, reporting etc.
- Understanding and ability to use different methodologies, architecture approaches, and techniques as indicated by client needs & business maturity, such as Inmon, Kimball, Data Vault, etc.
- Understanding of approaches to Master Data Management (MDM) and the technology to support an MDM program.
- Expertise in relevant tools and technology solutions.
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills, and an ability to work with highly technical teams in a fast-paced environment.
#hrbjob #LI-DM1 #hrbfintech
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.