Peraton is actively seeking to fill the position of a COMSEC Service Delivery Manager in support of our client in San Antonio TX location.
What you’ll do…
- Provide on-site support within a KMI work center and participate in the execution of work center duties.
- Maintain 100% accountability for COMSEC material
- Operate and maintain key distribution hardware/software/peripherals.
- Generate and issue key material for field representative's key requirements.
- Perform all necessary backups, system updates, reconciliations, and inventories in accordance with applicable COMSEC instructions.
- Prepare Emergency Action Plans (EAP) and participate in EAP training.
- Use and maintain common fill devices, such as the Simple Key Loader (SKL).
- Prepare and ship material in accordance with established COMSEC security doctrine.
- Execute work center duties/activities, as assigned by customer and contractor leadership.
You’d be a great fit if …
- You have a Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- You have worked 2-5 years in a relevant Information Assurance (IA) position
- Have KMI experience and willing to attend KMI training
- Have worked with communications security (COMSEC) equipment and keying material
- You possess excellent written and oral communication and organizational skills.
It’d be even better if you…
- Have Air Force COMSEC experience, KMI experience
- Completed the COMSEC Account Manager Course and are familiar with Controlling Authority responsibilities
- Have a working knowledge of common equipment types.
- Are comfortable in mixed military/Govt civilian/contractor work environment
What you’ll get…
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
This position requires the candidate to have an active TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.