Are you passionate about security? Do you excel at developing creative solutions to complex security problems? Can you stay ahead of the business with solutions that allow for flexibility while addressing risk? If this sounds like you, then we would value the expertise you would bring to our team as an Information Security Specialist.
Information Security plays a foundational role in supporting our firm's diverse businesses, and we are excited to build upon that foundation as we add an Information Security Specialist (Network Security Engineer) to our team. You will work as a mid-level Network Security Engineer and report to the Information Security Team Leader. You will work in a high growth tight knit team environment where input is valued and success is rewarded.
- Support the Global Information Security Infrastructure of the firm
- Use technologies to manage risk in the environment
- Create templates, workflows while working with IT/Technology teams and Project Management teams
- Develop processes with departmental and company goals
- Design upgrades of existing security infrastructure
- Projects – Work with the business and IT to develop or integrate systems while addressing and reducing risk
- 5+ years' experience in Information Security or Network Security in an enterprise environment
- You have an understanding of the following:
- Palo Alto and Cisco Firewalls – 4+ years of experience
- Routing and Switching
- Advanced TCP/IP troubleshooting
- Experience adding proper network segmentation and working on segmentation projects
- Experience with IPS, IDS and IDPS
- Proxy technology experience
- Experience in Financials, DoD, large Pharma or other high security and regulated environments
- Introduce ideas and train other technical teams
- Risk assessment and mitigation expertise in IT or IS
- Experience overseeing information security/technology projects from start to finish
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment – we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER