At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize the nation's housing finance system while being part of an inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise, and make your career.
As a valued colleague on our team, you will provide expert advice and guidance to the team regarding the development of data infrastructures and pipelines to capture, integrate, organize, and centralize data while testing and ensuring data is readily accessible and in a usable state, including quality assurance. This role will primarily be solving full-stack control solutions aligned to NIST 800-53 to further mature our infrastructure, service, and application delivery on cloud native solutions.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Information Security Technology – Engineering – Lead Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Assess customer needs and correlate stakeholder data into meaningful metrics and visuals
- Lead the team to organize and integrate data into readily available formats while maintaining existing structures and govern their use according to business requirements.
- Lead the analysis of new data sources and monitoring of performance, scalability, and security of data.
- Analyze the initial analysis and deliver the user interface (UI) to the customer to enable further analysis.
Minimum Required Experiences
- 7 years
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficient in cloud security architecture and security controls (Required: AWS, Optional: Azure, GCP, SaaS)
- Strong working knowledge of AWS Architecture and Services with large enterprise-level experience
- The group of skills related to Programming including coding, debugging, and using relevant programming languages
- The group of skills related to Communication including communicating in writing or verbally, copywriting, planning and distributing communication, etc.
- Familiarity with industry frameworks (FedRAMP, NIST, CIS Benchmarks, other compliance frameworks)
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining consistency of a product's performance, functional, and physical attributes with its requirements, design, and operational information
- Adept at managing project plans, resources, and people to ensure successful project completion
- Skilled in actively and formally mentoring others.
- Skilled in the graphical representation of information in the form of a charts, diagrams, pictures, and dashboards with programs and tools such as Excel, Tableau, or Power BI
- The group of skills related to Product Development including designing products, developing product roadmaps, translating design requirements, prototyping, etc.
- Experience in the process of analyzing data to identify trends or relationships to inform conclusions about the data
- The group of skills related to Operational Excellence including improving and overseeing operations
- Experience gathering accurate information to explain concepts and answer critical questions
- Expertise in service management concepts for networks and related standards such as ITIL practices or SDLC
- Determining causes of operating errors and taking corrective action
- Experience helping an organization to plan and manage change in effort to meet strategic objectives
- Skilled in Amazon Web Services (AWS) offerings, development, and networking platforms
- Skilled in MySQL Workbench
- Skilled in TOAD SQL database management tool
- Skilled in using UNIX
- Skilled in AWS Analytics such as Athena, EMR, or Glue
- Skilled in Tableau
- Experience using APIs for developing or programming softwareExperience with relational or unstructured databases
- Skilled in Python object-oriented programming
- Skilled in SQL
- Skilled in AWS Compute such as EC2, Lambda, Beanstalk, or ECS
- Skilled in Jenkins
- Skilled in Java
- Skilled in XML
- Skilled in JSON
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at Fanniemae.com/careers.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.